A list of recommended and Approved Contractors is available at any time on the Vista Royale website. These Contractors have all provided requisite license and insurance verification and have proven themselves to be professional and trustworthy. Vesta will ensure that those documents get updated and filed, as required.
While using any of the Approved Contractors is not mandatory, we encourage you to use them for a number of reasons:
• Many of these Vendors have contracts with Vista Royale and Vesta Property Services
• No need to worry about obtaining and forwarding license and insurance documents
• No personal liability risk for individual Homeowners
• Anticipated lower costs and ‘quantity discounts’ – particularly for multi-unit Preventive Maintenance jobs
But, since this list is limited, Homeowners may elect to hire other Contractors for a variety of reasons; however, in these cases, the Homeowner will be solely responsible for the following:
• Obtaining copies of their requisite Florida/County/City Business License(s)
• Obtaining a Certificate of Insurance with the Certificate holder section of the Certificate(s) specifying:
Vista Royale Homeowners Association
27180 Bay Landing Drive, Suite 4
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Note: Failure by Homeowner to obtain and submit these documents to Vesta prior to any Contractor beginning work will result in your personally assuming significant financial liabilities in the event of an accident.